Wednesday, May 3, 2017

REVIEW | SALLY'S BOX LOVERECIPE BANANA MASK

Hello bunnies!
Today I will be talking about Sally's Box, a brand of the Korean company Inbetween Global which was launched in 2014 with the mission to become the "Center of Global Beauty".




PRODUCT DESCRIPTION




Source: sallysbox.com



PACKAGING

The sheet mask comes in a sachet which contains 20 ml of serum. At the back of the sachet, you can find details regarding the product - both in Korean and English.


And you can also find the list of the ingredients and the manufactoring date of it.




HOW TO USE




MY OPINION

I applied the sheet mask once I finished my cleaning routine and cooled down the product inside the fridge for 2 minutes, the sensation that I felt when the sheet mask got in touch with my skin was amazing - the scent and texture are awesome!
You can smell very well the scent of banana (which disappears a for a couple of minutes but not completely) and the serum's texture is really soft and a little bit thick.
When I saw this one at the OVS Store, I was captured immediately by the type of this mask since I haven't tried any banana-scented-sheet-mask before.
The price which is sold is € 2,99 - it was worth buying this one!
After wearing this sheet mask for around 30 minutes on my face, my face felt smoother, really moisturized, and brighter.
And the most important thing is that I didn't have any skin breakouts the next day!
The size of the mask is just right for me, and the sheet mask is not too thick nor too thin.



WILL YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?

Sure, I will definitely buy this one again!
I suggest this product to those who have dry and densitive skin!



EXTRAS




RATING




Thank you for visiting my blog. Until my next blogpost!



Disclosure statement.
The product that is reviewed on this blog post was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.



 photo xoxocamille_zps2vc1nyg2.png