Thursday, May 18, 2017

REVIEW | ETUDE HOUSE SUNPRISE MILD WATERY LIGHT


Sunscreens are very important for my daily skin care routine - as if it's one of the main skin care product that I can't give up.
And for today's post, I'll be reviewing Etude House Sunprise Mild Watery Light.


PRODUCT DESCRIPTION


A moisturizing UV gel with a Lecithin and skin-friendly liquid formula that lightly glides a thin layer onto skin with a clean finish.
Light & Fresh: non-sticky gel type that glides on skin lightly to deliver fresh application.
Safe & Smooth: containing natural water-soluble 'Lecithin' for skin-friendly application.
Vegetability: made of dwarf ground sedge extract, aloe vera, portulaca oleracea extract to protect skin from UV safely.



PACKAGING


This sunscreen comes in a squeeze tube that contains 50mL of the product. It was first sealed with a plastic seal.


At the back of the tube you can find the description details of the product, both in Korean and in English. And also the expiration date. It has a PAO of 12 months.





The hole of the tube where the sunscreen comes out is not sealed though - so be careful to check if the outer seal is in good condition.


The ingredients of the product is sticked into the plastic seal.



MY OPINION

I bought this sunscreen from Etude House Philippines for 498 PHP, around 10 Euro.
The texture is thick, unlike other sunscreens I have used and tried before. It is really easy to apply and blend. The texture is like just other moisturizing creams. It is not sticky and it's absorbed by the skin quickly.
It has a mixture of vegetables scent, as it has Lecithin as main ingredient - a blend of phospholipids of plant origin (soy, grain).
It doesn't leave any white residue on the skin and it's not greasy at all - it has a dewy finish; so if you have dry skin like mine, it is great as it makes the skin glow a bit more.
Though it's a shame to say that I didn't review this when I first got it on my hand, actually this is my fourth tube! 
Each bottle lasted around 6 months for me - you don't have to apply a lot.
I usually apply it at least an hour or half an hour before going out.
I didn't have any breakouts for all the times I have been using it.



WILL YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?

Definitely! I especially recommend it if you have dry skin.



RATING



What's your favorite sunscreen?
Until my next blogpost!



Disclosure statement.
The product that is reviewed on this blog post was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.



 photo xoxocamille_zps2vc1nyg2.png